When it comes to planning your wedding, we always encourage couples to go out with a bang! Think about it, the first time the bride walks into the ceremony, it is a big deal and everyones attention is on her and the whole crowd is on their feet. In the same way when your favorite band walks onto the stage, everyone stands, claps and screams. However, it’s at the end of the concert that the most noise and appreciation is displayed. Before they leave, there are yells on “ENCORE” and as the last note is sung or strummed, the crowd goes wild. So why not have that same experience for a day that you spent so much time and energy planning?
When planning your exit, make it something that truly shows who you are! If you want to plan an exit and are unsure of what to do, here are a few suggestions that our couples had previously done.
- The ever popular sparkler exit. Yes many have done it, but they are not you, so who cares?
2. Take the Sparkler exit up a notch!
3. Glowsticks + Giant Boombox + A Dance off with your guests is always a good idea!
4. Smoke bombs are never a bad idea!
5. You can release Lanterns in the sky. It’s unique but it also make a super dope photo!
6. In 2013 Apple had a campaign go Viral , “Gold is best!” Though that saying and those commercials got old quick, using gold for an exit will NEVER get old! It could be my favorite kind of exit. Especially when you mix it with Sparklers or Smoke bombs!
7. Last but certainly not least, if you have it, use it! A BOAT. Whether you are leaving alone or with your friends to continue the party, nothing says BOSS EXIT like a boat!